Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomorrow!!!

Options
  • 08-06-2005 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

please please can we focus on tomorrow and stop analysing today! i mean im glad english is over and hopeful for a good mark, but the leaving isnt over yet and i want to get help with tomorrows subjects!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

yeah i agree with the above!! hehe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

yeah im playing my computer so there!

but yeah, english is over. FOREVER!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

my hand is fupping wrecked from writing. Bring on Paper 1

hehe i love when u post...true dosser style, but looks like you did fairly well in english today bud!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

yea i agree with u, but at the same time u can't stop people discussing it who want to. The quality of threads have deteriorated over the last few days, people are doubling up on topics. CAn the mods be a little more strict and delete the doubles?

Edit - anybody's hamlet in the bin?

Oh and can i stress the ****ness of the 'less stress' series!!! ahhh :mad:

another day's work

• Advertisement

have to agree with the quality ppl are just starting new threads randomly without seeing if there is any people who are discussing them! how did u get on fella? pity polonius didnt come up! but how and ever im not about to get into the paper just checking u got on ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

people are posting all these threads coz its the first day of exams and there very excited, me included, cant wait to be finished!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Edit - anybody's hamlet in the bin?

nah, i like hamlet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Yeah I got on well today but only because I got lucky. The worst has yet to come. Maths 1 and 2 should be ok, irish 1 should be ok, irish 2 is a load of cack. Then french will be ok.

After that it all goes downhill. History F, physics F, Tech Graphics F. No exaggerations here either, its just that bad and theres nothing I can do about it so im just going to get naked and go with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Hamlet is not in the bin, it's great!
    Isn't history a b"llocks!?!?!?!?!
    so long

• Advertisement
Advertisement