Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Hairdressers/Barbers

• 08-06-2005 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

which hairdressers/barbers is the best place for a guy to get a haircut? is there any place that gives a real cool, 'just what you want' haircut

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

BrightEyes wrote:
    which hairdressers/barbers is the best place for a guy to get a haircut? is there any place that gives a real cool, 'just what you want' haircut

if you are willing to pay 60+, then go to peter marks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

BrightEyes wrote:

no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

The Grafton Baber, think he's located on St Anne St- one of the guys from work always goes there, you'd have to check it out yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Toni and guy. Expensive, but well worth it. I used to work in a hairdressers n I'm real fussy about my hair. Every other place I've gone to, I've come home n chopped into my hair myself cos I didn't like it. The cut I get in toni and guy seems to last longer too.. as in, it doesn't start to go weird lookin after a few washes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

The Grafton Baber, think he's located on St Anne St- one of the guys from work always goes there, you'd have to check it out yourself
    they've actually opened a second one in Arnotts.

I was very pleased with the haircut - will definetly return.

€19 for the cut - which isn't cheap (for a man's haircut) - but it was very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

There's another Grafton Barber at the top of Grafton Street (surprisingly) near the Stephen's Green end, think it's beside a mobile phone shop. If you're a student you can get one Monday to Friday before midday for 7 euro. Granted that option may not be available to you but it's a decent cut. I've been there twice (I've medium length hair) and the first time it wwas a good cut and the second it was a bit worse to start with but grew into a decent one after about a fortnight.

Advertisement