Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Nokia 6100 available through Speakeasy??

• 09-06-2005 12:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm looking to upgrade my current Speakeasy Phone to a Nokia 6100. I thought that this was available as an upgrade (with €80 credit etc) but am having trouble finding it anywhere.

I asked in the O2 Retail stores in town today and they claim it is no longer available. They may well be wrong however.

I saw it here:

http://www.commercialwireless.ie/products/phones/speakeasy/nokia_6100.shtml

But this seems to be an old page on their website that hasn't been removed yet, and they have not replied to my email yet.

Does anyone know if the Nokia 6100 can be bought as a Speakeasy Upgrade and if so where?

I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

You in Dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭blobert

Yes I am.

Try Tommys in Blanchardstown. Maybe give them a buzz first, but they had some there until recently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭blobert

Thanks very much for the tip. Got it from there earlier today. They still had one or two left.

Ah! Great stuff. Glad to be able to help ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 paul173

Does anyone know if it is still avaialbe anywhere? Called Tommys and they dont have them in stock but the guy said he could haveo ne there in two days... Bit sceptical cos no one else could get it!

Advertisement