Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tazerd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Holy cow, they sure do mean business. Your banned from driving and you get electrocuted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Would work wonders on those boy racers!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

You see a lot of this kind of thing on reality cop shows too. Yes, yerone was being a dick but personally I think it's an example of a cop not being able to control his temper, and shouldn't be applauded.

adam

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

She made it sounds worse than it is. Imagine having to deal with that crap all day long. I'd be tazing people after lunch.

What they need are those sick-sticks like in Minority Report!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I didnt think "black" was a race.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

ye id agree the officer lost controle of the situation . he could of got her to do everything if he just talked to her im just re watching it to see if i can see her take a swing at the second officer . cant see her do that and it dose say
    843.07 RESISTING ARREST WITHOUT VIOLENCE

talk about acting without thought

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

That shut her up! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Classic, She brought it on herself though. He gave her more than enough chances to do what he asked. I don't think the officer lost control at all, he gave her fair warning and she ignored him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭saobh_ie

lol. check out the date. 08/06/04

"okay. be quiet now. we've been tazed before and we know its not that bad."

"but i've never been tazed before."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

serves her right, she was ignoring the officer and had total lack of respect. She's obviously not used to taking orders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I *always* carry a taser in my car, much more effective than carrying a bat

Advertisement