Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much am i worth?

• 09-06-2005 10:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Hello peeps,

i am contemplating selling my ibook as i will be going travelling and cant really bring it with me so it would be a sin to leave it siiting at home for a year, it is a iBook 14.1, G3 900Mhz, 640Mb ram, Airport Card, Tiger OSX, combo-drive, think thats about the spec, its in very good condition screen is perfect, no wear on the keyboard etc, it has spent its life in a zero-shock case and still has a year left on the extended applecare warranty, im just looking for a rough estimate of what its worth and to see if its worth my while selling it to fund my trip.

thanx in advance

regards

TL

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

What did it cost you when you bought it and what price is a laptop of the same specs (or even the same laptop) now... I'd guess around half of what it's worth now (maybe a little more with the warranty still in tact)

Advertisement