Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

better than any station here in San Francisco.

Options
  • 09-06-2005 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

Comments: Thanks for a job well done - better than any station here in San Francisco. Cheers!

Submit: Submit Your Comments

HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; (R1 1.5))

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 edmckay_doc

But,

for the second or third time, I echo that. Pretty much every minute that I spend near a computer with decent speakers, you all are playing. Most radio seems to be pretty commercial, and programmed by people interested in showcasing whatever's hot on the charts. But so far, after listening to your station for a few weeks, I've bought four new great albums, and started getting really interested in music again.

Thanks tons. My only regret is not finding your signal years ago.

edmckay_doc@yahoo.com

Advertisement