Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A doomed ship

• 05-04-2001 10:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

For some reason this dosent like to be streamed, so if you have problems with it right click on the link and "save target as"

A doomed ship

2.4mb divx

Im not too happy with the engine flames,

Enjoy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

pretty kewl Montel smile.gif

those graphics are coming along nicely hehe, see my other thread and put those talents of yours too good use m8,

ps: any more graphics like the ones u were showing me, mail them to me

cheers

Joe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

monty
    the flames seem to be going up (?)
    could you turn them 90 degrees to the right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

v. nice. good work.

- Ciaran
    icon1.gif

[This message has been edited by smoke-me-a-kipper (edited 06-04-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Im going to remake it with a different type of flame that I want to try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

updated

http://sdmonty1.hypermart.net/doomed%20ship3.avi

I'm not saying what Im saying. I'm not saying what I'm thinking. Im not thinking what Im thinking.
    "Then what are you thinking?"
    I think I need a drink

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 08-04-2001).]

• Advertisement
Advertisement