Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTVIP - Keep getting cut off

Options
  • 09-06-2005 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

I have UTVIP dial up for the last 6 months.
    for the last 2 months i cannot connect for more than an hour.
    It drops the line at random. It could be after 5 minutes, 10 minutes ,12 mins.
    Its completely random. I have checked to see if we have call waiting disabled etc and we do.

Has anyone else had this problem with utvip?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

This sounds like a problem with your phone line. Have you tried connecting to a different ISP, and seeing if the issue continues? That way, you can either rule in our out UTVIP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SnotNosedGit

connecting to other isps works fine for as long as i want.
    I don;t pay for utvip to al;low me the pleasure of paying again for dialup though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Contact them. Let them know the issue you are having and that it only happens with them, and not other ISP's you have have tried, and they should be able to investigate for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Moved from IOFFL.

Advertisement