Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best value for money ever!

Options
  • 09-06-2005 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭

here is the address of a site that is a must for people who like to read...

www.questia.com

for a meagre €140 annual subscription you can download and read/print entire copies of absolutely every book ever written, on every conceivable topic, even the most obscure. it was recommended to me by my sister as a good aid to studying for my degree, and the first book i downloaded started with the front cover and ended with the back cover... nothing left out. (that particular book would have cost me €130 on its own).

its an absolutely great resource, well worth checking out.
    you can get novels and all on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Although It sounds quite good, I enjoy reading a physical book.
    Just feels nicer, turning pages, looking how much you have left, it being portable etc.

Would be good for studious tasks, but for a hobby, My preference would be a library.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

Everybody prefers a physical book, and most people flat can't read from the screen for any period of time.

not me though, I found a website that has (copyrighted) books free for download, just finished reading Dune again

Advertisement