Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solutions.....

Options
  • 09-06-2005 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Does anyone know how long it takes for the solutions and marking schemes to be made available to everyone????????????
    and where you can get them????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Well the examine correctors have to get together and discuss it, they are not openly available till I'd say at the least the end of the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

i could share my solutions but i don't wana do a post-mortem on the whole thing. I'll prob post them up after the 17th when i finish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭2e

ON 2fm last night yer man said he'd have the answers up on a website this evening.
    I think its www.leavingcertsolutions.com but I'm not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭sarahg_angel69

aw ****!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

aw ****!!!!

??? what do u mean?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭PaulMcG

2e wrote:
    ON 2fm last night yer man said he'd have the answers up on a website this evening.
    I think its www.leavingcertsolutions.com but I'm not sure.

yea that's the site... they should be on this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 lauraoaktree

anyone know wot time??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭sarahg_angel69

soz the **** was for wen some1 sed u cant get them till end of summer!! soz huni!!

leaving...over in 11 days......come on the tongue piercing!!!whoooooo!!

Advertisement