Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aiste titles

Options
  • 09-06-2005 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Cherry_Pie

Eh no, thats not true!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

seriously ur clogging up the board. Can a mod delete this thread??

There are already 2 seperate threads for irish at both levels.

yes a valid question no doubt but why didn't u post in the already started threads on the subject?

No i don't spend my whole life on the boards, if you look to your left you will see when i joined u idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

relax, take a step back.....and no you cant use any title for your essay, thats why theyre under different headings..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 jdevlin

Exactly nearly 400 posts in such a short period of time ,idiot

• Advertisement

hey dont get personal with it, those 400 posts have been providing us with hints for the mocks and notes for the exams,

i wouldnt say less than 4 posts a day is spending my life on the boards, why what do u do thats so great?

edit-thanks shyster, relieving a little bit of exam related stress on this one!

me too...not happy with my paper one :(

jdevlin wrote:
    I never said that i do anything great nor did i say anything about you until you tried to get my thread deleted and called me an idiot. TBH if you want to delete my thread go ahead. I was just verifying something(thought thats what messageboards were for) didnt want to post on the other threads cus they were on different aspects of the paper. Just dont be so up yourself next time someone asks a question.

if u read back, i only called u an 'idiot' after u told me to shut up thats ur first mistake. I'm not 'upmyself' when people are asking questions, in fact i've probraly asked more questions and answered them more than most people here. The other threads were on the entire paper not on certain aspects so they were the place to post it. Do u not see the place is doubling up all over the place with threads... its just easier to read when theres some order to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

please please, calm.....or I will be forced to start chanting again...

Everyone is stressed, and it is a little annoying that the boards are getting clogged up, but freedom of speech movement and ...er...boards...

No you can't use any of the title for an essay - why would there be different sections in the first place? (you would defo automatically use the 20 marks for content and probably more)

ok? everyone happy?

ommmmmmmm....

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Oh ffs girls. Shut up and get on with your leaving cert.

Leave the petty arguments to when you are done.

Advertisement