Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy on PS3?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Well a united voice might encourage them to remake the game. There's literlaay thousands of people on each petition.

7 pages eh?

Bringing this back on topic with some really good news,

Didn't square release a technical demo of VIII for the PS2 similar to the VII one we've been discussing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

I duno, I'd love to get a hold of it if there was

I meant that they released a demo for the PS2 but didn't remake it, so thats maybe what they're doing now.

Sort of shatters everyones hopes if i'm right.

Yeah , the demo is what I meant I would like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

Always been meaning to do that Action Replay thing. I remember reading about what you could do, seemed interesting.

I saw the code on my neighbours action replay and tried it but it froze my playstation as far as I remember.

The sephiroth one does that if you try to talk to him or something, what a waste of time it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

...for final fantasy vii on the ps3

http://www.ps3portal.com/?view=article&article=133

i'm getting excited about this again :)

What exactly are they talking about?

A pretty broad hint if you ask me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

They're probably just on about FF13 tbh.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm even more worried now. From what he said if there is an FFVII remake then it will be made by the FFX-2 and probably destroyed by them. Saying that I was worried when I heard FFX was being made by the FFVIII team and that turned out fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Hmmmm, another online game? :(

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=59575

Square Enix are really milking the FF Cow for all its worth!

Screw all this online pay-per-month jazz. I'd love a nice mainstream game.

I actually require a good RPG as i haven't played one in a while.

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I'm even more worried now. From what he said if there is an FFVII remake then it will be made by the FFX-2 and probably destroyed by them. Saying that I was worried when I heard FFX was being made by the FFVIII team and that turned out fantastic.

Finally awake enough to understand what you were saying, I would be very worried about the X-2 team being let anywhere near VII. Although the game of VIII was nowhere near as poor as X-2

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

sorry i was misinformed the site i found that on was only one guys opinion on tripod and its gone now but it confused me sorry again and i'll think before i type again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

grimloch wrote:
    Screw all this online pay-per-month jazz. I'd love a nice mainstream game.

I actually require a good RPG as i haven't played one in a while.

You play FFXI and you'll be singing a different tune after. Believe me XI is that good.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Infini wrote:
    You play FFXI and you'll be singing a different tune after. Believe me XI is that good.

Some people like me want a life :D Can't afford the time I would need to dedicate

Exactly, I only have two days off a week and not as much time on those days as I'd like so I cannot for my own sake start playing those games, plus im too cheap to repay the RRP every few months.

I'm sure they're good and all that, just I don't have the time etc.

Point I was getting at is that I myself would prefer to see Square investing their time in a mainstream game than a MMORPG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

grimloch wrote:
    Point I was getting at is that I myself would prefer to see Square investing their time in a mainstream game than a MMORPG.
    The next few FF's are all chartered as MMO's tho :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

The next few FF's are all chartered as MMO's tho :rolleyes:

Not XII and I don't think XIII will be either. Although the ones after that could well be purely online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

grimloch wrote:
    Not XII and I don't think XIII will be either. Although the ones after that could well be purely online.
    Ah I have been corrected :rolleyes:
    http://www.square-enix.com/na/company/press/2005/05162005_02/

As usual I had my complain over it on that other thread but I'm quite looking forward to about two years time when we'll finally see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

http://bluelaguna.net/news/4687.php

This poped up a week or so ago FF7 remake may be on the way..... :)

Wh00t!! :D

I'm so excited I think a little pee came out.

Advertisement