Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish (O) Paper 1 and aural!!

Options
  • 09-06-2005 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

personally i thought the comperhensions were ok, definetly easier than our mock!!! but the aural!?!?!!!! that was extremly hard, most ex higher level students struggled with it too!!! what'd you think?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I thought the irish was ok personally. I am surprized you found the Aural hard, i thought it was one of the easiest ive ever seen, (well then again its only today i took them serious) but i amn't the best in irish..well its over now, worry about these things after the summer. Im going to enjoy all i can after the LC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

What's there to say?

Answered Paper 1 grand, only want a pass, so I was nicely taking my time while all the honours people around me suffered... a much harder paper. Can't complain here.

The Aural went surprisingly well for me. And that's saying something. I think I'll skip Paper II tbh, my work here is done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

i definity agree with cutie i had a great day both the maths paper and the irish paper i tough were fair enough but the tape test was horibble i couldnt understand a word and left loads of blanks much harder than the pre or any other year i tought

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Well that paper was a piece of piss for me, honestly I wasn't expecting it to be that easy, I wrote a letter and did the music essay. Luckily for me I had learned off a load of stuff for the oral that I was able to use so it was easy, P2 will be a little harder because I don't really have a good irish vocabulary.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

I'd consider Irish one of my weakest subjects but Paper I was pretty f*cking simple whatever way you look at it. I took as much time as I possibly could answering and still got it finished within an hour or so. I found the aural pretty difficult.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

i found the aural simple! I left 2 blank spaces which isnt bad and im pretty sure i got at least 80% of the questions right at least...i heard people giving out on the radio about the accent but i didnt think it was too bad, they spoke really slow which was nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭jacksie

i thought teh aural was really easy. meh i only need to pass irish, they wont fail j00 if u can write it at all.

yeah for 1 part the accent was DIRTY. hadnt a notion but guessed well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

I found paper 1 pretty easy but the oral reaaaallly didn't work for me. Dunno what it was... no more than 60% in it anyway :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

i thought the irish p1 wa mad handy! i done the letter and comhra. the aural IMO was so easy, i left 1 blank and the rest of them i know i got right

moe

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Aw lads, paper two is worth just 110 Marks. Ahhhhh just 18.3%. What the hell is the point in learning all that poetry at all and hurting your head. I thought it was worth like half the paper. This is great i just discovered this now :D. Ive 80% paper completed already

• Advertisement
Advertisement