Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Paper II (O) Last minute study tips

Options
  • 09-06-2005 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

What should i do about tomorrow, i have no notes and dont have a clue what i'll do.
    I was to busy doin maths + phy to pay any attention in Irish :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

If you have the book just cram like a mad cramming thing. Concentrate on the stories and the themes and characters and stuff associated with each one, and the themes and that for the poems (they're usually printed on the paper, just hope to god they are this year aswell). Paper 2 isn't worth much anyway, so as long as you did ok in the rest of the exam and you're not looking for a high grade you don't need to put too much emphasis on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

wow. i really need help. Whats tipped to come up in this. how does the exam even work.what questions do you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

I would help but it's a bit late now...

Advertisement