Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

knackered already!!

Options
  • 09-06-2005 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

anyone else tired and stressed :eek: !! being in an all girls school is so funny!! today i have to say 90 out of 100 girls had tears to shed!! me, i was practically using me pen to keep my eyes open at the end of the irish exam!!! im dying for tomorrow 4:30 to put my head to my pillow and sleep my asse off!!! up saturday cramming for maths paper 2 though!!! will it ever end?? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

after that maths paper, im tired,stressed and demoralised. Feel like just stopping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

god we are nearly half way there through this dark tunnel... i'm soo tired. this weekend can't come any sooner, i'm dying for a break. I can barely study after the exams. Prob will get something done over the weekend. Its so draining the whole thing. I find it so hard to judge how i've done, and it really depends on the paper with regard to how well u do (i'll really find this out in history)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

you poor thing with history to go! good luck!! i have social and scinetific tomorrow now and for a girl who hasnt done science from 1st to 6th its just a tad bit of a struggle...yeah right i want my book to swallow me at this stage! or id even try swallowing it, if there was promise of some knowledge to be gained!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Beno

dosed off for 5min during the irish paper because of maths,
    wish i had an extra half hour of maths

Still got out 30min early in Irish and had a nap on the benches outside while waitin for the aural.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

This weekend won't be a break.. it'll be a step up.

I need to force feed myself bucket-loads of maths biology and geography.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I wasn't stressed at all yesterday but I could barely get out of bed this morning and I would have rather run under a bus than go in to the maths this morning. After Irish P2 tomorrow I'm going straight to bed and I shall not get up until Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

I'm really relaxed about the whole thing, I haven't done much study either since the exams began. :D

I'm more 'encouraged' after the past few exams, I'm pretty happy with how they've been going, hopefully that stays the same.

I got bored in the maths exam and so I went to the bathroom just to get out of that hall, I thought it finished later for some reason so I got a bit of a surprise when I came back and she said only 5 mins left, luckily I had everything finished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I was physically tired after English because it was so long. Got a bit demoralised after the maths but the Irish was ok because I finished a bit early (There were hardly any people left in the hall for the last 30 mins so I stayed and relaxed in the silence rather than go out to where everyone was talking). The aural wasn't too difficult either so that was a bit of a break too.
    Like Angel, I haven't done much (read: any) study since the exams began before tonight. Bloody Irish Paper 2.
    Good luck with the rest of the exams everyone!

I'm going to hit Irish(2) like a brick wall tomorrow. It'll probably be on the news.

Boy spontaneously implodes.

I could wing the easy poetry and maybe the prose, but I hate the harder poetry and writing about the fecking Tóraíocht.

• Advertisement

The toraiwhat?

i second that...the toraiwhat??? get this..ive been snapping so much, my sister(who i prob should mention is 26) has blaring from her room the flashdance version of maniac!!! oh dear, i owe her big time! should prob stop snapping soon....

It's out úrscéal roghnach ;) You don't have to worry about it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I'm as fresh as ill ever be. Key thing to remember: dont study. Quite ingenious when you think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Beno

Boy spontaneously implodes.

Wondering what that would be like, Would you just implode and disappear or would you implode like a star then explote destroying everything around you?

come to my exam centre then, what an excuse to not do ur leaving...my friend just exploded...will u wait while i scrape him off the wall??

Beno wrote:
    Wondering what that would be like, Would you just implode and disappear or would you implode like a star then explote destroying everything around you?

The latter sounds more beneficial to mankind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭jacksie

I'm as fresh as ill ever be. Key thing to remember: dont study. Quite ingenious when you think about it.
    cramming works. it pwnd the english

5 minutes revising dickinson before the exam "pwned" english.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 charmedmad

Awh I was wrecked TODAY, Cant till the weekend were I can sleep and then Ill have to get back to the study, Dam maths, The paper today was horrible so I have to make up marks in PAPER 2 :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Yea, ive been fallin asleep on the couch-last night during the ireland match,and tonight during the Brazil one! And i havent even been workin hard!! Not looking forward to Geography and maths on monday, absolutely dreading Business and History on wednesday:( Gonna be the worst day ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

i suggest lucozade energy sweets which are available in all good chemists,
    i've been buzzing all day!

Coffee

Stretch yourself until it hurts, gaurantee you wont fall asleep then.

... or have a nice hot bath, very relaxing, just before you go to bed.

Me likes the sound of that, but bulk and bath dont go together unless its a hot tub, and i dont have a hot tub.

You're so deprived :rolleyes:

Thanks, that makes me feel a whole lot better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

sleep-y zzzzzzzzzz

I have to do something for biology tonight....and maths.....and geography......argh!!! And I'm so demoralised because of the maths exam....it should make me more motivated but just makes me sleepier.....*yawn* goodnight sweet ladies

:)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I was absolutely knackered after English, I didn't realise I could be so physically tired by doing exams! Then when I got home yesterday after Irish paper 2 I couldn't do anything, I just ended up reading a book and going to bed early, there was no way I could study! Gonna be working all weekend on Maths and Biology though

Advertisement