Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Requiem for humanity

• 09-06-2005 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

I have the unpleasant and deeply unsettling task of reporting that I saw crazy frog t-shirts for sale in a clothing store today. The store will not be named as I have no wish to contribute to the spread of this pestilence. (Yeah, in theory I souldn't have posted about this at all here but I want to let off steam).

All I can say is AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

The End is Nigh. Little did we know the Beast would actually be a dumb little c*cktard who kills the masses by annoying them to death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Yeah - this is the end-of-the-world equivalent of that Simpsons where Mr. Burns is carrying out an evil plan and playing Flight of the Valkyries and then it changes to Sunshine and Lollipops that Smithers had taped over. (sorry - not the most succinct metaphor)

I wanted four horsemen and wild beasts and all that! Bah!

Instead, they ride to the Death of the world on Imaginary Mopeds. That's just not fair.

You can just picture Death, Famine, Pestilence and War flying across the burning sky in a sqatted position screaming out "Badingdingding-sodding-ding" can't you? :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i can't wait until someone requests the crazy frog be played at their wedding/funeral.

Don't tempt me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I'm crying because it's going to come true. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

the crazy frog embodies everything bad about europe today. It gets me very mad :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭Eve e

Crazy frog tees good idea,that way you'll know(before hearing their ringtone) to avoid any social interaction with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

Babybing wrote:
    the crazy frog embodies everything bad about europe today. It gets me very mad :mad:

i would go as far as to say the world. It baffles me that this kind of crap earns money, honnestly who buys this merchandise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭poobum

Mordeth wrote:
    i can't wait until someone requests the crazy frog be played at their wedding/funeral.

i will personally murder the person who requests this! even if it is their wedding or in the case of funeral i will murdr all their children so as to erase their seed from the earth!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭poobum

weemcd wrote:
    i would go as far as to say the world. It baffles me that this kind of crap earns money, honnestly who buys this merchandise?

8yr old kids! i was on the bus and heardd them quoting it amongst laughter! thinking it made them cool....i just turned up my mp3 players volume to full and looked the other way...or id of gone crazy and killed them all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

poobum wrote:
    8yr old kids! i was on the bus and heardd them quoting it amongst laughter! thinking it made them cool....i just turned up my mp3 players volume to full and looked the other way...or id of gone crazy and killed them all!

QUOTING IT ??
    Oh jesus ... it really is the end ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Sarky wrote:
    Instead, they ride to the Death of the world on Imaginary Mopeds. That's just not fair.

You can just picture Death, Famine, Pestilence and War flying across the burning sky in a sqatted position screaming out "Badingdingding-sodding-ding" can't you? :)

LOL.

I was lured in by the fascinating title of this thread. See how easily suckered I am. Thankfully though da-ding-ding frog has passed me by.

At my taekwon do class last night, a group of kids were actually singing this in the corner.. singing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

horrid loathsome little thing...

Advertisement