Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Rental

Options
  • 09-06-2005 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Does anyone know a place in the city where i could rent a TV?

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Rent a TV? ahh not that i know of, but u could buy it and bring it back because it doesnt provide you with what you need! I have studied JC business and as long as u have proof of purchase they must accept it back and u need not say more (although ppl will probably ask u being quizitive)!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

that makes 2 of us with the jc business anyway try that place beside the car park whats it called again its across the road from the school book store

Oh yes, city centre car park there on ... thomas street?! Its oppisite tony clarkes and just up from foxes bow! That place is right beside the Car Park (but theres a road between them)!

ya thats the one
    finuchans or something
    if you dont like that place go for dixons
    or if you have the chance try the shops at the parkway retail park they'd have what your looking for

To Rent?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Rent a TV? ahh not that i know of, but u could buy it and bring it back because it doesnt provide you with what you need! I have studied JC business and as long as u have proof of purchase they must accept it back and u need not say more (although ppl will probably ask u being quizitive)!

Ha Ha Ha, are you serious. You clearly failed JC business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

rent a tv?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

il seel ya mine.

anyone else notice that he never replied?
    maybe it was a joke...

Yes and what a great joke! Actually I did the paper today and a question like that even came up! In the pre's i got a B! Hoping for a B again ... maybe A (i dont really think so though)!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Hopefully you brushed up on the aul Sale Of Goods Supply Of Services act before going in :)

Advertisement