Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths (OL) Results

Options
  • 09-06-2005 11:00pm

I have the results to Ordinary maths if anyone doesn't want to wait hours for them to be sent to you via a website.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

What?

John brennan, a maths book writer, made out solutions to the Paper 1 already, and if you email him he'll send them to you.

But it takes hours for you to get them. So I'm trying to save people time, tis all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Oh right, thanks.

I think ill just wait til i get my F on August 17th,it'll keep my spirits up throughout July anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

yes yes i wnt i wnt!!

Email address please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

[email]sarah_cullen02@hotmail.com...than[/email]ks a mill!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

thebulk @ gmail.com please aristotle, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

neilcremins@ gmail.com please, this is great news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭rosa

starwater22@yahoo.ie go raibh míle!

Emails sent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭PaulMcG

nevermind.. thank you :)

Yeah got your pm and I just sent it.

Emails sent.
    briliant, recieved it,

thought i done much worse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Woohoo I got q. 2 part c right! The 5 years of honours paid off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

can i have it kat_k17@yahoo.com

here it is for anyone who doesn't have a email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

yeah i failed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Thanks for that, I definatly failed.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Im not to sure if its a wise idea to have these answers up... Nobody has a clue how its going to be marked firstly, then by having the results in panicks and upset people which is the last thing they need during the leaving. Fact is guys - its over and done with now, no point in discussing it lets just move on and focus on whats next.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

its good to have them, you know how you did, and you know what to expect on the day so you won't been too dispointed i.e if ya failed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭dellytots

So thats an F for me woohoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

where/how did you get them??

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sillisome fiend

well it looks like its a weekend of studying my arse off for paper 2.. great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

can i get copy thanks fighting_irish @ rediffmail.com

well to be honest if you thought paper one was hard i'm sure you'll be in for a shock come monday, they've seemed to messed with this years papers a lot and caught a lot of people who were studying from the papers off guard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

could i get it too ed6hellsfresh@yahoo.com

check back for one of my posts that has an attachment.

download that and run it in your .doc file extension viewer (ie. microsoft word)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

wow! I did alot better than I thought. I really felt **** during and after this exam. i need a min of B3 for my course and I was sure that i could just put a bullet in my head. It felt like the end of the world. I think I got about 270-290. woohoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

ok just read them thanks for posting a link. i got all q 1 right hurray but thats when it all goes wroung i got about another 50-70 marks in the whole thing i recon need to do some seirous study tommorow for paper 2. maths paper 2 and higher geography monday anybody else feel like trowing them selfs into oncoming traffic?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

You might want to remember that if u attempted a question like 2(c) or 2(b) which for all intensive purposes was hard. What are principle was saying and he is a savage maths teacher that a few years ago it happened and you got the marks as long as u even attempted it. Which i hope happens.
    I looked at the results but I can't even remember the answers i put down so all i can do is hope I tried all them so i hopefully shouldn't do too bad. ;)

For those who dont have Microsoft word here is a link to the pdf Ordinary Results Maths PDF

Advertisement