Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gamespot live now, BF2, well.... let's hope...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

I Was Watching That And They Read An Irish Guys Question Out, Who Was It Though? Thats What I Want To Know Lmao, Its Bound To Be A Person From One Of The 3 Irish Clans Or A Boards.ie Dude?i Was On Live Chat With The Game Maker On Gamespy Too And They Said Demo Wont Be Out Until Weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

What was the question?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

/me laments the deaths of grammar and punctuation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Winters wrote:
    What was the question?

something to do with mp3 copmatibility, cant really remember but i remember the same question been asked in the live chat on gamespy with the game developers . theres 7 weapon kits anyway that i saw on live stream from gamespot and it looks pretty awesome with dust flying up, but one thing they did say is that some levels are very counter strike -like , anyway its all about teams in this , like a general commands a group a soldiers and they defend a flag or something like that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement