Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seatbelts

Options
  • 10-06-2005 5:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭

For anyone who doesnt wear a seatbelt.......back or front!!

Going to wear it now?

:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

What format is that vid?? Won't play on my machine :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Curran wrote:
    For anyone who doesnt wear a seatbelt.......back or front!!

Going to wear it now?

:eek:
    Jaysus! :eek:

Did he survive that impact? Deffo a good ad for seat belts.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

fletch wrote:
    What format is that vid?? Won't play on my machine :confused::confused:

.wmv ....what a wounderfull format :rolleyes:

In this day and age I don't see how people can not get into a car and not wear a seabelt.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Cabaal wrote:
    .wmv ....what a wounderfull format :rolleyes:

In this day and age I don't see how people can not get into a car and not wear a seabelt.
    Got it working once I saved it on to my machine.....yeh I wouldn't dream of even driving the length of my road without my seat belt on.....it's nearly like an instinctual thing I do now when I get into a car. I wouldn't feel safe without one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

..and yet I still see people with their kids in the launch position - standing in the back between the two seats.

A graphic CGI ad with little Johnny flying forward and in glorious detail breaking his skull on the windscreen while shredding his skin on the glass followed up by a few shots of a child in agony in hospital would suffice. They would only have to show it about three times, though some would probably ask for it to be banned as 'upsetting'.

Some people wrap beer in the boot of their car more carefully than they do their children.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭freewing

i use mine ,anybody in the car with me uses theirs or we dont move and its great to see young kids get into a car and put the belt on straight away . although the amount of parents who travel with their children with no regard for the seat belt law is disgraceful. how often have you been driving and found the car in front is all over the road cos the driver is trying to get their child to sit down :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Bond-007 wrote:
    Jaysus! :eek:

Did he survive that impact? Deffo a good ad for seat belts.

I seen this a while ago, I dont think the dude survived

Advertisement