Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Patricks Day?

Options
  • 10-06-2005 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭

Just logged in and the front page is wishing me a happy st patricks day from all the team, under the boards logo were it normally as now ye're talkin, etc.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

im guessing they fixed it in the 3 hours between our posts. its fixed at my end too now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

maybe you just thought it was a really really quick year...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

i wish it was st.patricks day :(

yeah, maybe it was wishful thinking on my part that i could get 20 cans and sit at the spire drinking them. damn St Patricks Day is good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Get drunk anyway

just waiting for work to end, then i shall accept that mission.

nope, its not fixed actually, i just got it again.

"Happy St.Patricks Day from all the team" up there in the top left under the Boards crest in a kinda white, handwriting type font.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

cache issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

i doubt its a cache issue, only started working here two weeks ago and the computer is brand new. i would assume id have to be here on a St Patricks Day to get that particular icon into my cache.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I hereby declare it Paddys Day the 2nd. Put a green hat on and go out and get fooked.

Did you clear you cache anyway.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

woohoo... Green beer!!

I think its a company cashe issue maybe. hold down Shift and press f5 and see if that clears it.

Dev.

its gone back to Weekly I rant On now, which while its good to have normal service resumed, is kinda sad. I was starting to enjoy the constant Paddys Day feel of Boards.

Advertisement