Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help: marketing people or contacts

Options
  • 10-06-2005 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

Hello,

On behalf of a sports club that I am in, I am starting a search for some sponsorship (it was one of those drunken promises to my manager). Anyway I am just looking for some pointers as what I should do or how to go about contacting these people with the money. Do I just contact the marketing manger of company X ?

Do I need to provide a report as to how sucessful the club is , details of the membership, typical yearly expenses, how much their brand will be seen. Or any other important points. Or what would they be looking for ?

I'm not a marketing person so I don't really have a clue about these things. This also means I don't have any contacts, so if anyone is willing to share some with me either fire me a PM or post details here.

Mucho grassias,
    p.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Pablo wrote:

Do I need to provide a report as to how sucessful the club is , details of the membership, typical yearly expenses, how much their brand will be seen. Or any other important points. Or what would they be looking for ?
    Tell them what is in it for them? What benefit will they get out of the sponsorship?

Advertisement