Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Metallica Concert

• 10-06-2005 10:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭

:confused: I heard that Metallica r Playin this year, but Im not sure if its true. If anyone finds out will they tell me. Is it true that marylin manson is playin at the Iron maiden conert?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

dont htink metallica are gonna play this year and yea manson is playin at maiden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭somerandomguy

When r Iron maiden playin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭mo_thoin

Maiden are playin some time in August!!! Does anyone know who the 3rd band is yet???
    Metallica wont come back for a while cause they played here twice last year!!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Twin Lance

Maiden are playin on the 31st of August,and I cant wait!Im stayin in bewleys hotel across the road the night before and after the gig,so its all good :D anybody have tips on obtaining pit passes?
    As for the third band,unannounced as of yet.Which is weird,i mean they wouldnt stick a small band in with the likes of Maiden and Manson would they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Twin Lance wrote:
    Maiden are playin on the 31st of August,and I cant wait!Im stayin in bewleys hotel across the road the night before and after the gig,so its all good :D anybody have tips on obtaining pit passes?
    ?

Star queing (sp?) sometime in the morning, should get them then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

Twin Lance wrote:
    As for the third band,unannounced as of yet.Which is weird,i mean they wouldnt stick a small band in with the likes of Maiden and Manson would they?

yeah, know a security guard, go to the concert whenever you feel like and then just walk up to the pit, thats my plan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭mo_thoin

The queues for pit passes start between 5-7 usually!!!
    6.30-7.00 is usually a good time to go!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 robbles

O man it would be legend if Metallica were coming to Ireland dis year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭somerandomguy

Robbles Is a LEGEND

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

heard today metallica are playin next july thats all i know... yay... not, wont be goin to it unless theres a good support band

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

not gonna see metallica again...jaysus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

People should stop fukin posting things they know are not true like metallica are playin soon cause its complete bull****

Advertisement