Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army Commander

Options
  • 10-06-2005 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I found this cool webgame name Army Commander :D
    Check it out!

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

3 posts all encouraging people to visit sites. Dodgey. Above post should maybe read : "please click on link and register with site to receive free spam"

Somebody ban this sock puppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Been playing this game for a while, havent received any spam mail or anything and it is a good laugh.....created an Alliance called "Ireland" if anyone plays the game around here!!

Im in the top 150 players at the moment!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

How many muppets have been banned for spamming with this game so far?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

BizzyC wrote:
    How many muppets have been banned for spamming with this game so far?

Who is spamming? simply question asking if anyone from boards plays! not asking anyone to join or anything! I dont care if you dont play or not, Im just checking the interest!

if u dont want play or want anything to do with the game then why post on this thread?

if this is a problem I will delete my posts but I cant see any probs about asking about interest in a game! not like Im making money out of it or anything! just keeps me amused in work!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Big Nelly wrote:
    Who is spamming?

the person who started this tread was spaming. Locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement