Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WSOP subforum? You're thoughts?

Options
  • 10-06-2005 11:12am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

As most of you know, Mike "Shortstack" Lacey and I will be covering the main events of the WSOP over on Antesup.com (which will be relaunched very very soon now).

I'm wondering if we want to create a subforum dedicated to the WSOP (like the Antesup forum , or perhaps instead of that one, ie: rename it).

I'm in two minds about it really, on one hand it will neatly categorise the content and departmentalise it away from the daily chat here. On the other hand, its the WSOP, what else will there be to chat about for the next month?!

What you reckon?

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

sounds good. you could stick it under the 'ante's up' sub-forum

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I think it would suffice to use the Antes-up forum. Having a sub-forum for the WSOP might be a little overkill

Hyzepher

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Aye, I could rename the Antesup subforum to WSOP for the duration. Having two subforums (or a sub-sub-forum) wouldnt really work imho.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Please...and can you maybe post results for each event....work has stupid subcat 'Gambling'....It's a sport I tell ya!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

The current sub forum is irritating enough on it's own. :p

What would be the point of a seperate WSOP forum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

To keep the influx of WSOP shíte out of the main forum?

If you don't check the poker forum these days for a day or two there's 2 pages of threads..

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

yeah, I dont want 2 sub forums but I have a feeling the threads on the WSOP will really cause some traffic for the next month.

DeV.

Advertisement