Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regional and Physical Geography

Options
  • 10-06-2005 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Anyone know any links to good regional or physical notes? preferably Italy Spain, Coastal landforms and rivers? Ive been looking for ages but still no luck :(
    You think I could could get away with just knowing Italy and the Sea? thats all I have time to learn now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

stevoxbx wrote:
    Anyone know any links to good regional or physical notes? preferably Italy Spain, Coastal landforms and rivers? Ive been looking for ages but still no luck :(
    You think I could could get away with just knowing Italy and the Sea? thats all I have time to learn now.

thats all im doing, hoping for the best! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭stevoxbx

U gonna do the photo if the sea duznt come up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

im completly banking on coasts and italy for my A if either doesn't come up i'm ****ed properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭stevoxbx

im ****ed for passing if they dont come up. and i dont even know them yet. just gonna study them cos dats wat every1 thinks is coming up

Advertisement