Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yellow Asics

• 10-06-2005 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Any1 know where to get em.........??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I presume that you mean the Kill Bill ones. In that case, the brand is Asics Onitsuka Tiger and the style is known as Tai Chi, and is extremely hard to come by in yellow. They're still selling for a lot of money on ebay. They are a very flat shoe made from thin leather with a thin sole.

There's also a similar Asics shoe which is made from heavier leather and has a thicker sole, and looks like the Tai Chi. I forget what it is called. It's different from the Tai Chi in that there's a stitched piece of leather on the tip of the toe, like Adidas Country or Nike Cortez.

If you're based anywhere near Cork, Prime Time in Washington Street used to have this second style in stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 poppins9000

cheers mate,
    ive been wanting yellow runners for a while now, these just seem to take the biscuit...maybe someday!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=53093&item=5398840235&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

Those ones aren't actually the reall kill bills, they're the second style I was describing, but they are dead cool.

Arent these the second pair you were on about??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

ah the first ones are way better!

• Advertisement

The second ones you posted are the Mexicos. They're usually made from man-made fabric, and have a different thicker sole again. These are the true kill bills. They're very similar to ones you posted, but if you look, there are differences around the toe..

in fairness though, I'm a shoe fiend, and most people would never know the difference

There's also the Fencing LA runner from onitsuka as shown here. I know that if you go to Schuh, and click through to the sale section, then the male section and finally onitsuka tiger, that they're selling these fencing shoes for about E45, if I remember correctly.

Good luck with the yellow shoes..

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    ah the first ones are way better!

My thoughts exactly!

Not loving these tbh

But thanks anyhoo....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

if i was you id defo go with the first ones , sure treat yourself there deadly!

Advertisement