Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arriving in style to your debs!!!!

Options
  • 10-06-2005 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering what is the prefered method for arriving to a debs?!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Locked, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

In a helicopter. It'll cost you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

On a Donkey!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭RedRaven

But I mean transport wise, a Donkey is good but may take a while, chopper is good but where to land?!!
    Anything else??!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

I wanted to arrive in an Ice Cream Van, but alas i couldnt arange it in time so the we settled for a limo (it was free so no complaints).
    The best tho was my bros debs. His girlfriend got her uncles Caddilac-it looked brilliant.

• Advertisement

I wanted to arrive in an Ice Cream Van, but alas i couldnt arange it in time so the we settled for a limo (it was free so no complaints).
    The best tho was my bros debs. His girlfriend got her uncles Caddilac-it looked brilliant.
    Yeah,
    A friend of mine has a 1970 R/T Dodge Challenger Lime Green in Colour, Its a 6.2
    375 bhp engine animal, he done a debs drop before and every limo driver there
    were like slackjawwed muthaf**kas, and the noise from the engine, everybody
    that seen it on the night was seriously impressed, I mean it was like a two ton
    medallion!!!!

On a Segway tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

02lindsten004.jpg
    Something like that???

Nice.

Im getting a bus :(

ColHol wrote:
    02lindsten004.jpg
    Something like that???

Nice.

Im getting a bus :(
    Thats it except the black stickers are white but the rest is identical, F**kin Animal car I still cant believe a car like that drives around Dublin, lucky F**ker eh!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

i want me one of those!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

White limos, mini bar and screen, the only way to do it. show a lady a good time, detour there and back. now you're talking

i want me one of those!
    I think he still does Debs now and again with the car, one hell of a ride!!!

Anybody can get a limo, but only the chosen few get the Challenger!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭SonicDoom2005

How about showing up in a modified hearse with 18' inch alloys and a deadly sound system? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

How about showing up in a modified hearse with 18' inch alloys and a deadly sound system? :D

á la pimp my (debs) ride? gangsta!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭SonicDoom2005

Maybe some hydraulics in it as well just for some bounce....ha ha ha that would rock a modified hearse low-rider. WESTSIDE 4 LIFE!!! :D

Maybe some hydraulics in it as well just for some bounce....ha ha ha that would rock a modified hearse low-rider. WESTSIDE 4 LIFE!!! :D
    That would rock also!!!!! V8 heaven!!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

With ideas like that you're sure to be a real hit with the ladies! :rolleyes:

With ideas like that you're sure to be a real hit with the ladies! :rolleyes:
    Well when I met a guy that used the car for a debs lets say the grin he had on his face from all his mates jelous leering after his arrival, plus the action he got later that night, the grin said it all, oh happy days!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Went on the bus to the two ones i went to last year and going again to my own on the bus this year. Its great crack, in the bus there with all your mates going mad. Good Times

Very true good craic with the lads and all that but i bet in a couple of years it would be "do you remember our debs man- yeah it was great on the bus but do you remember steve in the dodge- holy s**t man that was some car wish I had of done that!!!:D

• Advertisement

A girl in my school is arriving in a helicopter. The hotel has a landing area.

She's rich.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

No way...

Our school have to go the bus. Yay equal opportunity and all that crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭captain_frances

My mothers 1985 three door, blue Ford . Yes please.

A girl in my school is arriving in a helicopter. The hotel has a landing area.

She's rich.

Twat!

Ah well, she's not really - that's slightly unfair. She doesn't flaunt or talk of her abundant wealth, and she's only doing this helicopter thing to piss a girl off. And I think it's kinda cool.

Yeah, each to their own. Might mess her hair up a bit though.

Yeah, that's what I was thinkin' too!

:D:D:D But realistically though, get a limo up there with all the friends, get the bus home with everyone. Craic will be had! :D:D:D

The debs is always an anti climax, mine last year was mixed. The best thing is to organise a house party after the event, because otherwise everyone will just disperse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I'm not even going to bother going :D!

Advertisement