Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arriving in style to your debs!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭captain_frances

I think we're going bowling actually? Hmm. But yeah, I went to the ones last year, vomit all over the bathroom floor, girls in their dresses passed out in it. Bit of an anti-climax. But still.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

The debs is always an anti climax, mine last year was mixed. The best thing is to organise a house party after the event, because otherwise everyone will just disperse.
    What time did yours finish at?

It was like over at two, although it was supposed to be until three but some guys were caught doing cocaine in the bathrooms, classy. After we went bowling, and eating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

well we've heard a limo bus holds twelve should be some craic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

My 1st one (I get two cause I took a year out after 3rd year) went on till 5. We were all knackerd afterwards. Would`nt have been able for a party or bowling afterwards. It was the same at the other one I was at which finnished at 3. THere was no craic on the bus going home, just people falling asleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

pink limo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Haedes1987

Well heres one for you. As you all know the true gent and lady would only be seen arriving in a tractor. My friends Dad has one and is all up for it (hes one those types who still considers himself one of the lads! - which he is really). It would be unreal on a trailer behind it driving through town, bottle a B in one hand, sheep in the other! i F.ucken no the plan will fall through, all those kind of plans always do, but u never no! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

*hopefully* i will be going in a bright yellow rolls royce (lucky me has a car enthusiast dad).....or a limo possibly....the date's organising that kinda lark...I think...

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

have u asked ur 'date' yet?

I know some lads who have and i know they'll only be sorry for it. It will be a long summer girls come and go and the last thing u want is to have that hanging over u while ur with someone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 k8e

well my dad just got a honda civic crx so i want 2 drive dat 2 my skool and den get d bus wit my mates. but im only takin my test dis month so i wont hav been driving dat long.but i had a little crash on a motorbike last summer so no one feels good abt me drivin a good car.... :)

• Advertisement

have u asked ur 'date' yet?

I know some lads who have and i know they'll only be sorry for it. It will be a long summer girls come and go and the last thing u want is to have that hanging over u while ur with someone else.

huh? are you refering to the "date" or the car?!

huh? are you refering to the "date" or the car?!

well i meant girl for me but then for u it would be a fella! ;)

well i meant girl for me but then for u it would be a fella! ;)

yep....he asked me, a really good friend of mine, in the same school - bought the ticket and all; I have everything organised for me! Fantastic!

being a girl is sooooo much better... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Da_IRISH_ONE4U

yep....he asked me, a really good friend of mine, in the same school - bought the ticket and all; I have everything organised for me! Fantastic!

yeah but... whereas lads can just rent something out for the night, you all go out and buy something!

(but then... its just another excuse for ye to shop eh?)

(but then... its just another excuse for ye to shop eh?)

indeed....see....it's great!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Da_IRISH_ONE4U

Wouldn't it be cool to parachute in or something??? Panicing on the way down looking for the venue! :D

what? a fella asked could he go to your debs? u mean he asked do u wana go to his debs?

so when are u gonna ask someone to your debs? I bet hes expecting u to ask him to your debs. Thats the awkward thing. "good friend" ? Hehe it might change on that night!!

what? a fella asked could he go to your debs? u mean he asked do u wana go to his debs?

so when are u gonna ask someone to your debs? I bet hes expecting u to ask him to your debs. Thats the awkward thing. "good friend" ? Hehe it might change on that night!!

No, you see we are in the same school - it also my debs as well (I got my ticket paid for :D , and don't have to babysit all night :D:D )

And no. It won't change on the night....he's not THAT type of "friend"

god, you guys and your dirty minds.... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Yeha, ours worked out real well, my group of friends more or less asked all our girl- friends. So basically theres a group of us going and we're all friends, no strings attached, everybody wins!

ColHol wrote:
    Yeha, ours worked out real well, my group of friends more or less asked all our girl- friends. So basically theres a group of us going and we're all friends, no strings attached, everybody wins!

Yeah, that's happened with half of my friends, then some of them are bringing boy/girlfiends who we all know...others....are bringing random people that no one has ever heard of....I told them it would be a mistake...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭sock.rocker*

im gonna go in a taxi so when i get out, i have to pay him through the window.. :D

even better idea, do a runner.. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

Me and some of my friends are getting a superstretch limo. We were going to get a Hummer but the company was booked for the night of our grad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Paddywagon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

I wanted to arrive in an Ice Cream Van, but alas i couldnt arange it in time so the we settled for a limo (it was free so no complaints).
    The best tho was my bros debs. His girlfriend got her uncles Caddilac-it looked brilliant.
    mustang sally all d way

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭RedRaven

ColHol wrote:
    02lindsten004.jpg
    Something like that???

Nice.

Im getting a bus :(
    Well if anybody needs to hire this car for their debs let me know!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

i went in a red mini cooper to mine. Everyone else was getting limos and such so i went for the complete opposite. It was funky!
    Although the dress of the girl i brought took up the entire back seat so there wasnt really much room. Still, i didnt feel the need to compensate for anything like everyone else, arriving in big cars ;)

Advertisement