Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Cable needed!

Options
  • 10-06-2005 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any place where i can pick up a long Yellow Video cable for hooking pc to tv i can only find 1.5 metre looking for about 3 metre if someone has one lyin about i will buy...
    Thanks'
    Dan

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I don't have a spare I can pass on to you, but Soundstore on Plunkett street, the PC shop whose name eludes me next to the Ford garate (not the CCC, its about 2 minutes from there) or at worst Maplins should be able to sort you out. For convenience I'd try Soundstore first, but Maplins have been by far the best stocked shop in Cork in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Yeah might try there unless someone has any about?Anybody no anywhere in Cork besides maplin to get a Network making kit?ie cable crimper, cutter?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Try the place down by Anglesa street Garda station (across from Lennoxs) its an Aussie guy running,cheap office something i think. Got some gear in there.Ill be passing there later and get the name for ya.

Theres another place down by the Courthouse on Washington street but crimpers....etc.... not sure.Would electrical shops/suppliers do crimpers and all that. Man this is when ya need a PC World (:eek:cant belive i just said that)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

my main thing is the video cable i have one but its about half metre short grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

The place on Agelsea St is Budget Office Equipment. The place near the Courthouse is Digilog - he seems to sell bits and bobs alright... PC Pro is another option http://www.pcpro.ie/html/contact.htm

• Advertisement

Have you check compuland on georges quay or Compustore on Oliver Plunkett st for the video cable?

parsi wrote:
    Budget Office Equipment
    Thank you. Their website is cat so i recommend calling or giving them a buzz

Advertisement