Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can seal my scripts baby - Yeah

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Well she asked 'can' you use pritt stick, I lick it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭chickens

I'm sure some people will respond to this with "duh, obviously" but they stick way better if you wet the paper flap and not the glue, in fact I think that might be what you're SUPPOSED to do!

Really? Does it say? It work well then no?

You really allowed to use pritt stick, many people hate taste or it just not seal, I canot imagine me pulling at my scarf back in junior cert exam just so i could lick the silly thing! It work well and well there no doubt it not stick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭scorpy

dude, it's not her first language. chill.

Don't fuss, I used to Ireland, you people have so many comments and jokes and smirks. I though my english was fine, not good I know, but fine. I'm sorry but it is understandable that all I can do, either you can correct my mistakes, ignore the post or decide that it no worse then text language that could have been used.

Now please, I speak english obviously, not good, obviously, there is no need for it to be mention, please, talk about sticky paper and not my grammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭andrew163

rose** wrote:
    no really can u use prit stick!?
    Our supernintendo passes a stick of it around at the end of each exam :)

• Advertisement

Now where it go?? I sorry, I swear I see post, I must imagine I sorry, I tierd I must see thing, I sorry, I not mean go on, I sorry, I no mean to be mean , I sure I see, but I imagine, I not remember word for botton to clear post, I sorry.

hm, it was there. he must have deleted it.

anyway, sticky gummed paper stuff! I actually thought giving it a fruit flavour would have been a good idea. kinda like a reward for finishing or something.

scorpy wrote:
    hm, it was there. he must have deleted it.

anyway, sticky gummed paper stuff! I actually thought giving it a fruit flavour would have been a good idea. kinda like a reward for finishing or something.

heaven help, thank goodness.

I see where you get idead but think of it, it would taste to nice, people would be sit there licking exam paper!

well maybe they could put chemicals in it that calm you down, so if you get hit by exam nerves in the exam you can just lick the paper to clear your head!

I see some students VERY happy with that! Good idea though but I think pre stuck strips are way to go!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Pistol Pete

Here seriously lick across the paper flap that doesn't have any glue on it and then stick it onto the other side, it works way better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

some guy in my year cut his tongue... ****in hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

Rnger wrote:
    some guy in my year cut his tongue... ****in hilarious

Haha, there should be a warning on these bastarding things.

I almost slit my nose in two.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

I nicked my lip on Irish paper two in my haste to leave the exam when I finished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭captain_frances

Rredwell wrote:
    An ultra-polite girl in my year pours a measure of water into the cap of her water bottle, and demurely dribbles the water onto the gummed flap. An example for us all.

This method also eliminates the saliva, hence DNA, samples, which could possibly infringe on the anonymity afforded by the system of exam numbers.

I never thought of it that way. The examinations are corrupt!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Advertisement