Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another silly question - internet banking

Options
  • 10-06-2005 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I registered for AIB's internet banking a while ago, and then managed to loose the card with the account number ,and forget the access code. Yes, I know, very silly. Anyway, what can I do about this? Is it just a case of going in and saying "i'm an idiot, give me my details again please?" :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Probably, although the Internet banking sections are kept separate from the branch network, and you'll feel it because they'll probably have to order an ID reissue from the Internet banking section, and won't be able to track it because the systems aren't interconnected, etc, etc. The bureacracies involved can be embarrassing. There's security and then there's idiocy.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Ring them up and they'll send out a new PAC to you. They should give you your Registration number over the phone.

Advertisement