Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who will u use first?!

Options
  • 10-06-2005 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

well im currently on holiday in san franciso (and yes i have a flower in my hair) i was in Fries yesterday Fries game store outpost.com
    when i came across a bf2 pre order box basically its a cd with previews and a headset for bf 2 , anyway everyone is v excited here as well when it comes out i was wondering what forces will u be using on ur first go of the game?!

personally i cant wait to use the middle east forces to see what their like, but i cant help it feel that they should have been made a little more "crap" because the t90 is quiet new , most forces employ the older t80 and some the v old t 60, to t55.

on a side note it would have been nice to see some european forces in the game.

Advertisement