Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BitTornado broken

Options
  • 10-06-2005 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever had BitTornado just stop working on them? Since yesterday, I drag the .torrent to the btdownloadgui shortcut, it opens up the BT window with the Save File As... dialog. The closes immediately. There's nothing wrong with the .torrent, it's dling as we speak in Azureus, but I was used to BT and it was giving me great dl speeds, so I'd like to stick with it if I can.

Nothing online about this specific problem and I've tried upgrading, uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting Win. All to no avail.

Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Yes, corblimey, the problem is caused by either your lack of hd space (defragging helped) or you had a bad file in your output directory that Windows was trying to preview and subsequently crashing. It was happening in other apps, too, most notably DVDSanta.

:D

Advertisement