Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iol usage calculator

• 10-06-2005 8:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

anyone know where the usage calcuator is gone from the iol home page.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

http://broadband.iol.ie/cgi-bin/sec/dsl

thats the thing. www.iol.ie and its in the help section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

thanks that worked

June Summary for ****
    Logins 12
    Offpeak Traffic 8966 minutes
    Peak Traffic 4197 minutes
    Data uploaded 2.13 GB [2290005986 bytes]
    Data downloaded 7.28 GB [7819991420 bytes]

think im ok bb+,,i started to dl lost,,cant wait for rte ,i dl 2 epsoides at a time and delete them cos i have no hd space.

Overall DSL Traffic Summary for ****
    This is a summary of all traffic since you first logged in
    First Login Fri Jan 30 20:28:05 2004
    Last Login Thu Jun 9 22:45:15 2005
    Last Login Duration 116 minutes
    Logins 639
    Offpeak Traffic 444985 minutes
    Peak Traffic 154284 minutes
    Data uploaded 9.06 GB [9730292981 bytes]
    Data downloaded 47.34 GB [50825883281 bytes]

not doing to bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Crazy stats,

Ive D/led 630GB since July 04, Eircon doesnt go back as far as Jan 04 for a direct comparison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

must download more...gimmie hd space. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

cuppa wrote:
    think im ok bb+,,i started to dl lost,,cant wait for rte ,i dl 2 epsoides at a time and delete them cos i have no hd space.
    f*cking idiot - why would you go and say that you do illegal stuff with your broadband connection?
    On a public message boards?
    Where the charter specifically outlaws it?
    And common sense would say "don't tell everyone that you break the law daily"?

*mutters under his breath*
    Consider your, and this post, edited by the powers that be for your overwhelming stupidity

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

On a related note please read the charter in future as it has the links to the usage calcs. This question has already been asked hundreds of times!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=246317

Any mod want to lock this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Damn Zoro, thats pretty harsh on the lad

The LOST forum itself contains hundreds of people speaking of how they D/L the episodes

WellyJ wrote:
    Damn Zoro, thats pretty harsh on the lad

The LOST forum itself contains hundreds of people speaking of how they D/L the episodes
    Harsh? Oh come on - would you walk down the middle of OConnell street screaming out loud how often you rob stuff from Tescos?
    Yes I know it's a bad analogy, but god damn it how can someone be so stupid?!

And to be honest, the admins on the Lost forum should be f*cking shot if they allow that on it - it's enforced with extremely strict rules on this board, as well it should be. It's been said a million times already, it's illegal.

Maybe you don't agree with the law, maybe you flaunt it yourself, but it's still illegal.

Davei141 wrote:
    I download illegal **** alll the time, OOPSEY, zoro you are ****ing pathetic.
    Oh my - insults from an anonymous user on a public bulletin board. Whatever shall I do.
    Oh - woe is me - please, end this tirade of horrid abuse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

come one ever one - lets chill a little

zoro - grow up

every one else - i don't care if you download the entire internet, as long as its all copyright free

please don't discuss downloading copyright material here

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement