Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatcha playing? (June edition)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Ive lost all interest in playing MGS:Twin Snakes after getting Big Boss rating, im waiting to spark back into it...

Oh and you can strike Paper Mario 2 from my list in a day or two and add Resident Evil 4 to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

Hasn't been asked in a while... and there's probably gonna be a lot of GTA:SA responses, but anyways...
    I'm currently playing:
    Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC) - like I said before, even though I'm not a big RPG fan, this is great. Air Pirates = win.
    WarioWare Inc: Minigame Mania (GBA) - Again. Couldn't resist taking it out again last week and now I'm addicted again. :rolleyes: Haven't touched a DS game since I picked this up again.

Probably gonna import WarioWare Twisted pretty soon. :)

I picked up a copy of God of war for the PS2 yesterday, its totally brilliant, and Devil my cry 3 which I only played for a half an hour because Im playing God of war to death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Currently playing bf2 demo (f00kin kicks arse!!), world of warcraft, and not much else really.
    Helping my gf play zelda wind waker too...once i get my cube back from her ill start into re4 again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

tman wrote:
    i'm still working on finishing it in one sitting - without a toilet break or anything :)
    Sounds like a challenge. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Got a lend of a PS2, so I have some classics to work through :D

Katamary Damacy - So much better than I thought and great fun, but I have a feeling its going to be short :(
    God of War - Only passed the first level and it keeps getting better
    Metal Gear Solid 3 - Very dissapointing at first but really picked up once I got over the camera
    ICO - Dissapointing. I'm still early but the game seems to be style over substance so far :( Had high hopes for this one.
    Devil May Cry 3 - Haven't started yet

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've started played Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for the GC and Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town on the GBA. Harvest Moon has made me it's bitch. Who would have thought that farming was so much fun. I think I'll give up my PhD and buy a small plot of land in Leitrim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

BF2, BF2 and some more BF2......thats been it since it was released.....havent played anyting else.....will prob start back on CoD soon!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

CoD, CSS, HL2CTF (hl2ctf.com betatesting 1.5), San Andreas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I've started played Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for the GC and Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town on the GBA. Harvest Moon has made me it's bitch. Who would have thought that farming was so much fun. I think I'll give up my PhD and buy a small plot of land in Leitrim.

I can't wait till the new one comes out for PS2.
    I'm always into God of War. Ares is a B**** to beat in God Mode.

Advertisement