Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so is business gonna be as bad as the pre?

• 10-06-2005 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

only like 7 people in our class passed and we all though we were good at it.. was it just marked tough or is business actually that hard to do well in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 tara_mac

hate to make you feel bad but im pretty sure it has the highest a rate outta all of the subjects

was wkd hard i only got 69 and i thought id get at least a b or more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

pretty vague question seeing as there are so many mock papers and they have much looser marking schemes than the exam commission ones...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

and tara,statistically business has a very bad A rate but a quite high B/C rate

i think greek had the highest A rate with 2 people sitting it and both getting an A1 (easy if your greek i suppose),other than that applied maths seems to have an extremely high A rate, some papers printed tables on this after the results last year so a google will probly bring it up

ps 69 is one percent away from a B :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 proloteriat2

id say it wont be as bad but since your really small rock dude ul probably fail..dont ask how i know this

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sock.rocker*

business just seems too hard compared to economics.. way too technical

• Advertisement

id say it wont be as bad but since your really small rock dude ul probably fail..dont ask how i know this
    really though.. where did ya get that name shane?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 proloteriat2

shane?my names not shane,seriously it philip here,shane told me about this website earlier today..what a guy

yeah, he's quite the man alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

tara_mac wrote:
    hate to make you feel bad but im pretty sure it has the highest a rate outta all of the subjects

was wkd hard i only got 69 and i thought id get at least a b or more

HA! 1% of a B tara not so bad concidering most of our class got D's and i got the lowest at 41% beside the person who failed . higher business is gunna be rough way worse than economics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

27 in the class only 10 passed

its a mixture of pass and honours only one class

i got d1

trust me it will be bad if u haven't studied, i studied myself, dropped out of the class to do it myself.

Aswel i wouldn't bothered getting my business exam rechecked, it is nearly ALWAYS correctly marked because the marking scheme is so definite, like maths really.

Do everything in points. The way u answer a question can affect ur grade seriously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

i got 51% hoping for a c or b but yea if ya don;t know your stuff like all subjects it hard to do well in, people have habit of just waffling in business and they think they done well but most of it is just waffle do make valid points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Cherry_Pie

What was the difficulty with the pres!?? Mine wasn't bad and I got 79% in it but Im a bit worried now, maybe they went easy on us!!! What kinna stuff came up that was a problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

Cherry_Pie wrote:
    What was the difficulty with the pres!?? Mine wasn't bad and I got 79% in it but Im a bit worried now, maybe they went easy on us!!! What kinna stuff came up that was a problem?

im the same, still hoping for a b on wednesday, did you all get your papers sent out or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Cherry_Pie

Yeah it was an external exam! I got a B1 in the leaving last year in Business so Im hoping for the same again or higher! But I thought our mock was a bit easy as I didn't have time to study for it , I was concentrating on Chem and Irish and still did ok! Im really curious about other mocks short questions!!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭fearcruach

Anyone got any tips for the business...?? Anybody who had the paper with Law of contract as q.1 heard dats comin up??

Advertisement