Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Religion For L.C

Options
  • 11-06-2005 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

anyone else here dooing religious education for the l.c? think 100 of us doing it. and my god am i fcuked in it!
    now im not a religious man...but if your up there....save me superman!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭scorpy

religion for the leaving? what on earth are the questions like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

I can't see any Religion on this List of subjects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭scorpy

Diarmsquid wrote:
    I can't see any Religion on this List of subjects.
    I think this is the first year they're examining it or somesuch. it's on on the afternoon of the 23rd, right after music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

Q 1. Do you like jesus? (50 marks)

Q 2. Recite the Hail Mary (100 marks)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Socrates

i think its a very tough exam. though some in my class love it. a lot of bull**** required. we cover phiolsophy, stuff bout jesus, world religions, theres a justice and peace section, world poverty or something. its all very airy fairy. and theres a project worth bout 20% too. and ya im gonna fail. im actually thinking bout not going in for it!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

anyone else here dooing religious education for the l.c? think 100 of us doing it. and my god am i fcuked in it!
    now im not a religious man...but if your up there....save me superman!
    homer
    the man
    the legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭captain_frances

Which religion is the RIGHT one. Select one of the following.

a) Buddhism
    b) Hinduism
    c) Christianity
    d) Islam

If you selected A, B or D, then you have failed the exam, and are going to hell.

(Church and state are separate, my arse!)

Advertisement