Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a NAT Problem.!

• 11-06-2005 9:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I have recently started into this torrent business..I installed a few clients but am happy with azureus. Now, I had it working grad at one stage but then I reinstalled when I had tried other clients. Now when I go back I cannot get any ports to work on the NAT Test screen it just says NAT error. I have no firewall installed so i dont know what it could be. The ports worked perfect on the first install and all the other clients are unistalled.

What could possibly be wrong. I am downloading a file but it is really slow is the NAT error the reason??

Thanks,
    Hakko

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 gforces

Have you configured port-forwarding on your router? The default ports for bittorrent are 6881-6889. I presume you're not getting those green smiley faces with Azureus?
    By the way, you should get a firewall!

Advertisement