Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know a decent digital radio station...

Options
  • 11-06-2005 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

i recently got a job in a web café. the job kicks ass, except for one little catch - in order to notice if the connection goes down at any time we have to listen to digital radio. the first day or two of virgin radio was ok - it's a good mix that won't scare the customers/annoy the gamers too much... but there's only so much of that bloody maroon 5 single i can take in a week... :P

they play the same songs every day in a slightly different order (maroon5, new phonics song, new oasis song, golden brown, boys are back in town, sweet child of mine, friday i'm in love, etc etc...). i know all stations do this to a certain extent but if there were a few decent ones i could switch between? i spent half the morning fruitlessly searching for one. even mtv2 radio has loads of r&b crap on it...

any recommendations?

cheers. :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

DigitallyImported.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Doesnt most major radio stations have a live stream on there sites?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Whats your music taste?

Using winamp just open up thier library of stations and have a browse.

Mike.

Advertisement