Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot create BF2 demo account.

Options
  • 11-06-2005 10:53am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else having hassle creating an account for online play?
    Can i just join via server ip?
    Anyone know of servers yet?
    All seeing eye doesnt seem to support BF2 demo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

You have to agree to tos to play on most servers.

Keep trying would imagine the service getting hammered.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

close game, go to gamespy website create account, return the game, enter user/pwd, enjoy

also forget about ASE and other gamebrowsers, you won't be able to use them with BF2, right click on BF2 shortcut that is on your desktop, it has commands to written in it, so it won't work.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Cheers guys,havent used gamespy in years,always hated it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

When creating an account ingame leave it for a minute or two when its saying "Create Account". Then click and go back to the menu. Try create the account again using the exact same details. If it then tell you that that the email address is already registered [or something to that effect] then click on the "Retrive Account" button. Enter in your details there and retrive your account. You should now be logged in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

yeah , it was both odd and confusing , then I remembered an old e-mail with my username and pw from an old gamespy a/c ,,that worked and I have had my chopper out ever since :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Winters wrote:
    When creating an account ingame leave it for a minute or two when its saying "Create Account". Then click and go back to the menu. Try create the account again using the exact same details. If it then tell you that that the email address is already registered [or something to that effect] then click on the "Retrive Account" button. Enter in your details there and retrive your account. You should now be logged in :)

fecks sake..i mustve registered about 10 different accounts so....cheers winters, i had no idea wtf was goin on

Advertisement