Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tow bars?

Options
  • 11-06-2005 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

I have a 01 Primera Saloon. Want to get a tow bar for it. Dont want to spend hundreds of euro on it.

anyone know where it can be done pretty cheap but at the same time a decent job :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

If you're up to fitting it yourself, or have someone to do it, try Ebay.ie - there's a UK company called Towequipe who sell recognised brand names for very low prices, much better than local retailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

Got a towbar fitted in the autoshop beside DID near the square - this was for an 01 Mondeo and the towbar cost approx €170 and included fitting which took a couple of hours paid €240 total.

It was a borsal towbar and the towbar itself didnt cost much more than the one being sold by towequipe on ebay when you factor in delivery.

This was all the wiring/electric etc and was the cheapest (for my car anyway) I could find as needed it done in a hurry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Mr Bull Bar, Santry.

www.mrbullbar.com

Primara hatch is 130 euro supplied and fitted, I'd imagine the saloon is near enough as there isn't a great deal of science between the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Yes thanks i saw the the Mr Bullbar place the other day.. nice to know they have a site.. will check them out thanks

Advertisement