Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iradio for Creative Zen?

Options
  • 11-06-2005 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to get an iradio for a creative Zen? You know that thing that Ipods have you attach to the top of the ipod and tune it to a radio station for your car? Can you gget that for a creative?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

you mean the iTrip - broadcasts the players music on a radio frequency thingy?

You can get gadgets similar (some say better) they just plug into the headphone jack of any player (mp3 or not). Check out the gadget and home entertainment forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lightabigfire

You can get a 'Linex' FM transmitter - I got one for my creative Zen. I can't remember where I bought it but I notice there are plenty for sale on ebay: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Digi-Connect_MP3-Players-Accessories_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

i personally resommend the belkin tunecast II - from everythingipod.co.uk

although i'm sure there are plenty of other places selling them

Advertisement