Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband down yet again

• 11-06-2005 1:48pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is beginning to happen way to often now, does anyone know whats actually happening? for example maintenance, or just something stupid

BTW. Digiweb Subscriber

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

Thought you meant Esat for a second there - I was just disconnected ... again. But it's back online now, a few seconds later.

I assume you've tried yours again? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

It's down here too (Digiweb - Waterford). The "Digiweb Down Again" thread is popping up a bit too often for my liking. I's it their fault? I don't like them. They are way to fast to blame my equipment if there ever is a problem, spent weeks trying to get DSL sorted out, after I changed from their crappy wireless offering, they blamed everything that the could, except themselves. Turns out they assigned me a static IP address that they had all ready given to someone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I have a big SoF2 clan game planned tonight, don't fail me now ESAT or there will be war

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I have a big SoF2 clan game planned tonight, don't fail me now ESAT or there will be war

I think you mean if it fails you there won't be war... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Talking about BT it went down at least 5 times on me yesterday, all this started happening since i subscribed to them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

My BT has never disconnected (at least not im my frequent presence) but I frequently get speeds like 12kb/s and pings of 300.....its utter crap

And on the topic, my friends web has gone completely....and hes digiweb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

double post...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Having the same problems here sometimes, eircom, just drops, have to retry for like 10-15 mins to reconnect

and it all started after the upgrade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

All eircom outages to my knowledge...and very very annoying. No point in having an unreliable wholesale service.

Advertisement