Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mr and Mrs Smith

• 11-06-2005 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Saw this last night in the Cineplex in Killarney, not the greatest cinema, shakey screen etc.

Film was a lot better than expected! Lot's of great action and some really funny parts too. Pitt and Jolie were abolutely brilliant i must say. Anyone else see it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

bonzai bob wrote:
    not the greatest cinema, shakey screen etc.
    They can be pretty crappy sometimes... In fairness to them, they do usually clear it up by the middle of the second act :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Sadly i chose to see League of Gentlemen instead this morning, ive got to catch this during the week... the Bourne Identity guy is at the helm here so the action must be good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bonzai bob

Rhyme wrote:
    Sadly i chose to see League of Gentlemen instead this morning, ive got to catch this during the week... the Bourne Identity guy is at the helm here so the action must be good
    there really is some fantastic action in it!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

fun film i have to say! wasn't overly keen on the action, but it certainly was witty and extremely funny. loved angelina as the dominatrix!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Griffon

I have seen some trailers it looks good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Its not as bad as I thought it would be. Its pretty much what you'd expect but there are a few funny moments and the action is quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

How come Brad Pitt never carries a film on his own like, Tom Cruise for example? I'm not saying he should star in Mr & Mrs Smith by himself...I was just looking through his films and noticed it. Its weird since hes one of the biggest actors in the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I liked it, but I think they ran out of ideas towards the end.... the ending was pretty ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,311 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Overall pretty good.

Gotta say, tho, the bit at the end:
    those counter-terrorists were useless! And the "good-guys" were totally using aimbots!

Jolie, was, as ever, a total babe drool.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

mr and mrs smith = The war of the roses + True lies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

This was so much better than i was expecting. So unrealistic, as most movies are, but it was quite good in that way. A lot of imagination to write that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I thought it was muck. Really really bad. Pitt & Jolie on autopilot.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

It was ok funny in parts some really bad bits though.

Angelina kept me entertained for the whole film though!!

Advertisement