Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cypress Hill mutha****a'

• 11-06-2005 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Anybody else into Cypress Hill? Personally, i'd say their my favourite hip hop act of all time. I love Sen and Real's aggressive delivery, and Mugg's production is just beyond sick.

Any other fans?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

yeah they gotta be my favorite hip hop group too, they make great music and ive seen them in concert too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Ice Cube wrote:
    I see a joint in your clutch
    You're smokin that **** too much
    Got your bitch ass touched
    Sen Dogg you can't rap from the guts
    And B-Real sounding like he got baby nuts
    I don't know why y'all think y'all slick
    I don't know what rapper down wit your click
    I don't know one bitch on your dick
    And I don't know one nigga pumping your ****
    I hear you claiming South Central wait...
    You ain't from my hood!
    Y'all hoes from South Gate
    Coming with a voice high pitched
    The "B" in B-Real must stand for Bitch

Never really got into them tbh, one or two songs id listen to thats about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

ubu wrote:
    Never really got into them tbh, one or two songs id listen to thats about it.

Ditto.I have Black Sunday and Cypress Hill and I have never really wanted to listen to more then a few of there songs per album.They have never had the consistency or mark on Hip-Hop that the Wu,A tribe called quest and the roots had.

Jesus i even though RATM's cover of How I could Kill A Man was better then the original. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Yea, the Rage version kicked ass, infact the whole renegades album is full of really good covers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

I seen cypress hill at feile in '94 and man they just blew the whole place away, the place just went nuts, I wonder if anyone on boards saw that show?

• Advertisement

guess who i am fightin :p

guess who i am fightin :p

Let me see would it be Kerry's very WIGGER homeboy General? :rolleyes:

lmao im not a wigger beotch

me thinks u are m8 ;) Dont be ashamed you'll grow out of it one day lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

tekkit to pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

III Temples of Boom is alright, never really got into much of their other stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

First album is amazing, totally went un-noticed when first released. I remember asking every record shop if they had it when it was first out (no internet in them days), finally comet got it in. Thought me and my mates were the only ones who were buying it, since no record shop had even heard of them. Then went to a house of pain gig in dublin and everybody was wearing cypress t-shirts.

Gave up on them after "insane in the brain", only after that did the first album get the recognition it deserved. All the music mags had it in their best album of all time top 100's after that. Muggs was amazing and did lots of work with other rappers at the time, most well known was ice cubes excellent "wicked", though many never knew it was muggs that did it. picked the most bizarre songs to sample, like duke of earl in hand on the pump. black sheep also had some great samples.

Feile was brilliant, my mate met them in the stands. they were meant to play the olympia once but their ferry was cancelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Cypress Hill was amazing at eminem concert at punchestown. i dont like them that much but they are ust alright :rolleyes:

Advertisement