Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost remote

Options
  • 11-06-2005 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

ive lost my remote control and i need to tune in stations on my tv. can a one for all remote do this? or is it even possible?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

what model tv have you got ,,u could borrow remote to tune in channels,attach vcr to tv ,go to av1 or 2 with universal 3euro in pound shop.what brand ,eg sony.theres company in fairview fixs tvs vcrs,can get u any replacement remote,for 30e approx,near fairview library.in a side street avenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Find out your TV make and model, we lost our mitsubishi remote, just emailed them about it, and gave us a dublin number to ring to get a replacement. I'll see can I dig it up for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Fortinbras'

Try looking for the remote first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭smorton

thinkin of doin the thing with the vcr thru tv but its the evilest of all evils. its.......hassle. (dramatic music)
    /me waits for name of fairview company.
    will email the company asap. the webby aint too helpful but fingers crossed

fortinbras i nominate u to come to my house and lift up the sofa cushions. id rather buy a thousand replacement remotes than bother looking for them to roughly qutoe chief wiggum
    thx guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

connect up vcr for the moment,think its AVRS repair services fairview,phone no.8339398 ,o1 dublin.3.look em up in phone book.or ring em up re.exact adress,their in avenue in middle,of row victorion terrraces,houses.not near any shops.went there in 2003.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

You could try www.donberg.ie for replacement remote controls, if you get really stuck.

Advertisement