Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Am i the only one who thinks that choice of girlfriend shouldnt be based on height?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

the creepy thing is is that its the same person.
    The only one man?

'ONLY ONE! ONLY ONE!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Raphael wrote:
    Matt likes 'em waist high, with no teeth and a flat head to rest his beer on
    That describes *Adele*..... except for the no teeth and flat head thing..... I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Oisín Collins

ColHol wrote:
    Am i the only one who thinks that choice of girlfriend shouldnt be based on height?

Nope, I'm with ya.

Can be awkward if the girl is taller than the guy though......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Yes. Yes it can. And it's damn hard to find tall guys! (I'm 6ft bare foot, so for under chin fitting were looking at 6ft6")

• Advertisement

i know just the guy!

(runs off to find 10 inch platform shoes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

ColHol wrote:

So what should it be based on??!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Flashling wrote:
    Yes. Yes it can. And it's damn hard to find tall guys! (I'm 6ft bare foot, so for under chin fitting were looking at 6ft6")

OK, I said I was tall but not that tall, now that I think of it I'm more mediumy height (around 5ft 6/7in).

She lied!! * :eek: *

Burn her too!

And they said the Inquisition was dead....

• Advertisement

She lied!! * :eek: *

Burn her too!

I'm sorry! :(

No really, I didn't lie, I was considered tall when I was younger but than I stopped growing :( and I only realised it when I was thinking about it *tear*, I miss being tall.

Well, unlike the Inquisition, I (occasionally!) accept apologies. You may grovel.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

And Aine i curl up in any situtaion i don't like

Yeah but you're more than capable to defend yourself when we do attack your nether regions so shut your trap!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

it makes me cry though

Piste wrote:
    Yeah but you're more than capable to defend yourself when we do attack your nether regions so shut your trap!

I reiterate.

but you are girls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Hitting girls is baaaaaaaaad, m'kay?

Adesina wrote:
    OK, I said I was tall but not that tall, now that I think of it I'm more mediumy height (around 5ft 6/7in).

Damn, there goes my kindred spirit...

but you are girls

Pffft, you managed to get us back before (ticklings and the like)

and the like?

• Advertisement

Well, unlike the Inquisition, I (occasionally!) accept apologies. You may grovel.

I will not grovel! I will however apoligise sincerely :D .
    Flashling wrote:
    Damn, there goes my kindred spirit...

You never know, we may not look alike but we may have the same kind of personalities :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Yeah, but if you consider how many 5'2" girls there are around the place, that works out as tall. I'm 5'9", which seems to be quite tall, but I still have no qualms about wearing high shoes - I have one pair of shoes that are so ridiulously tall, none of my friends can work out how I can possibly walk in them! But I seem to have excellent balance in heels.
    And yes, it does help having a tall boyfriend - mine is 6'5", perfect head under chin height

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

If i remember correctly, dessert man was actually called Boris, someone from WFL just christened him that and it stuck. I think he was called Vladmir, or something equally stereotypical. He was sound if you were friendly to him.

I just realised I'm tall with brown hair! Hoorah.

Undergod wrote:
    I just realised I'm tall with brown hair! Hoorah.

Go you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

No one EVER suspects the spanish inquisition!

Fishie wrote:
    Yeah, but if you consider how many 5'2" girls there are around the place, that works out as tall. I'm 5'9", which seems to be quite tall, but I still have no qualms about wearing high shoes - I have one pair of shoes that are so ridiulously tall, none of my friends can work out how I can possibly walk in them! But I seem to have excellent balance in heels.
    And yes, it does help having a tall boyfriend - mine is 6'5", perfect head under chin height
    Tim is 6'5"?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Tim is 6'5"?
    Yes, he is now. Isn't he tall?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

he's a big tall man.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Adesina wrote:
    Go you! :D

On the other hand I'm a guy and going to session 2... ha! I've denied you a kindred spirit! I STRIKE AGAIN!

• Advertisement

Dammit!

Well, I'm sure that some tall people go to CTYI, RIGHT???

Advertisement