Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy a ipod mini

Options
  • 11-06-2005 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

hi guys i am interested in buying a ipod mini 4 or 6 gb. could you guys please tell me wheres the best and cheapest place to buy it.i am interested in blue or silver.
    thanks for ur comments in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

if u wanna get them online go to www.thomann.de

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

jcoote thanks,u were really quick.have u tried this wesite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

They are €249 (6Gb) or €209 (4Gb) everywhere....Apple shops, 3G stores and O2 stores

Might get it €10 cheaper by buying online

Pacifico thanks. many people have told me that so i will see or i might just wait till the new nokia n90 which has a 4 gb space in it.
    thanks for ur comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

jcoote wrote:
    if u wanna get them online go to www.thomann.de
    they charge €20 for delivery, so works out €20 more expensive than every where else

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Don't bother trying town if you're looking for a 4GB one... I had my head wrecked on Friday trying to find one in town and ended up just ordering one off apple.com which has free delivery and free engraving and is apparently shipping iPods after a day (why do I always order stuff on a Friday so I have to wait all weekend)

steveland? wrote:
    Don't bother trying town if you're looking for a 4GB one... I had my head wrecked on Friday trying to find one in town and ended up just ordering one off apple.com which has free delivery and free engraving and is apparently shipping iPods after a day (why do I always order stuff on a Friday so I have to wait all weekend)
    they do ship 24hours after they are ordered, my brother ordered one of apple there on thursday shipped friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Cremo wrote:
    they do ship 24hours after they are ordered, my brother ordered one of apple there on thursday shipped friday.
    I imagine they don't ship over the weekend though, mine's likely to come on Tuesday at the earliest I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

steveland? wrote:
    ended up just ordering one off apple.com which has free delivery and free engraving

You get a further 9% off the price if the order is put through the educational store, this applies to students and teachers. Ipod Mini is €192 in the educational store and €209 in Apple.ie

Cheers
    Steve
    My ipod died today after 19 months of trusty service! :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

steveland? wrote:

Did you get something engraved on it? Add another 5 days if you did :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

so if I ordered a mini on apple.com tonight it would be here by Thursday?
    I was in town today trying to get one and everywhere is sold out. I need it for friday and the o2 stores said they might get some on thursday but that's cutting it a bit fine.

guys thanks for all ur comments.i am going to leave it for the moment as i am stuck for cash and need to raise some funds before spent any more.:mad:

thanks

flogen wrote:
    so if I ordered a mini on apple.com tonight it would be here by Thursday?
    I was in town today trying to get one and everywhere is sold out. I need it for friday and the o2 stores said they might get some on thursday but that's cutting it a bit fine.
    flogen if you need it for friday i suggest you go to komplett and order there select dhl option too (next day delivery) it may be more expensive but if you absolutely 100% need it for friday you'll have it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Thanks cremo, I took the chance with the regular shops and it paid off today.

For anyone interested, o2 in Northside Shopping Centre have some ipod minis in, 4 and 6 gig models. I just picked up a silver and they have some other colours too (pink and green besides sliver, i think). Also, o2 on Grafton got some in this morning, but only in pink.

steveland my ipod mini came today if you are interested

(not actually for me as i have a iriver but it's a birthday present for someone).

Advertisement