Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Late Night Radio

• 11-06-2005 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

What Radio programme or station do you listen to at night? I work nights and flick around.

What Radio Programme or Station do you listen to at night? 8 votes

Vincent Browne Radio 1
    0%
    Eamonn Dunphy Repeat Newstalk 106
    50%
    Drag00n79FlukeyBadabingGemsbok15 4 votes
    Tom Brannigan 98FM
    37%
    SimonMaherThe Black OilGemsbok15 3 votes
    Adrian Kennedy FM104
    12%
    Gemsbok15 1 vote
    Today FM
    0%
    2FM
    0%
    Other
    0%

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,550 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Tom Brannigan 98FM
    Sometimes the Newstalk 106 repeats but mainly Talk Sport in the UK, James Whale etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

I don't make a point of listening to it, but I do often catch some of Vincent Browne's show. It can be quiet amusing the way he goes on sometimes and the way he can attack someone, even when they are not in the wrong. I've heard guests on talking about some good work or other and it gets to the point where he is blaming them for the problems that the people they are helping have. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

Usually Vicent Browne and then Donal Dineen on Today fm

Advertisement